It is true that three moving violations on your driving record in twelve months will result in the suspension of your driver's license. If you simply ignore or forget about a traffic ticket the court will notify the DMV of your failure to appear which will result in the suspension of your driver's license. Even if you simply plead or are found guilty and you pay the fine you could end up paying higher insurance premiums for years.
To be free of your traffic ticket troubles:
- Submit your traffic ticket information online.
- Retain our law office for a flat fee of just $49.95.
- Sit back and relax while we handle your case.
Any information you submit will remain confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside of our office. The legal fee is what we charge to represent you in court. Once you submit your ticket information we will review the details of your case and let you know that we are working on your case. You will be able to log in at any time to see what we are doing and when we have finished working on your case we will let you know exactly what you need to do, if anything, to close your case with the court.
You will be represented by Attorney Joseph R. Maridon, Jr.
Attorney Joseph R. Maridon, Jr. has a long and excellent track record of successfully defending clients in traffic violation cases in Las Vegas. Mr. Maridon's experience defending traffic tickets began shortly after passing the Nevada Bar Exam in 2003. Ever since, he has been providing clients in Las Vegas with compassionate personal traffic ticket representation while working hard to obtain a successful resolution through either reduction of the charge, reduction of the fine, or the outright dismissal of the traffic ticket.
Case No. 104977611 - SPEEDING 1-10 - Dismissed
Case No. E10306451 - Violation reduced to illegal parking, fine reduced to $95 from $145
Case No. 105042584 - Violation reduced to illegal parking, fine reduced to $145 from $255
Case No. H00088633 - Violation reduced to illegal parking, fine reduced to $95 from $145
Case No. H00046614 - Speeding 21+ - Dismissed
Case No. E10093924 - Violation reduced to illegal parking, fine reduced to $145 from $215
Case No. H00036962 - Violation reduced to illegal parking, fine reduced to $95 from $145
Here is what you will get
- You do not have to go to court (the attorney will appear in court for you)
- You get legal help when you need it, even on short notice
- You can go to court with the attorney if you choose
- We can keep points and convictions off of your regular or commercial driver's license (CDL)
- We may be able to get the ticket dismissed or the fine reduced
- We can keep you out of traffic school in most cases
- You can submit your traffic ticket information online
- You can use your Credit/Debit card to retain our office online easily and securely
- We can represent you in any Southern Nevada traffic ticket case
- And more...